- The KME Pump is a horizontal axis, radially split, ring section design multistage centrifugal pump of non-self priming type.
- Impellers are between bearings, single entry, closed type and dynamically balanced. Impeller diameter will be corrected for optimal adherence to the required duty point.
- For balancing the axial thrust, all impellers have back wear rings. For high pressure, balance disc application is used.
- The pump series consists of 5 sizes. KME 80, 100, 125, 150 and 200. Stages are from 2 up to max. 15 stages.
- Pump and motor are fitted on a common base plate and connected to each other via flexible coupling.
- Normally, discharge part is at motor side on the top and suction part is at dead end side on the left viewed from driver.
- Suction and discharge nozzles may be a choice of three 90° positions. By special request, it is possible to put the suction nozzle at the motor side. In this arrangement pump and motor rotation must be counter clockwise.
Please see the possible arrangements at “Different Mounting Arrangements” section.